January 17, 2010

Peppers? She wants peppers?!

We woke up from our Sunday afternoon nap today and I was greeted with the standard “Momma! I wanna snack!” Of course she does – Audrey would rather “snack” than eat a full meal. I’m pretty sure she would graze all day if I let her.

We run to the fridge and what does she choose?

Pudding? No.

Yogurt? No.

Jello? No.

Grapes? Watermelon? Strawberries?
Nope. Nope. Nope.

“These Momma” as she taps on the crisper. Tap, tap, tap.

The pears? The apples?


“NO MOMMA! THESE!!”


Of course! The peppers.

I don’t know where she came from but she didn’t inherit my love of junk.


Peppers. Raw. She ate FIVE of them. I tried my very hardest not to gag.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh, I can't believe she ate those! That is so funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love peppers! I prefer them raw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! She ate those peppers RAW! That is hilarious....she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete