March 5, 2010

Thoughts

First things first….thank you all so much for your comments and e-mails, I have a lot of responding to do. I can tell there have been some people thinking about me and praying for me because the past two days have been really good.

Ok….Leigh’s random thoughts of the day. (And let me warn you ahead of time, they are DEEP today. Sarcasm people, sarcasm.)

(Also, these are totally numbered because I am way too lazy to make coherent paragraphs that tie together.)

(I enjoy the parenthesis.)

1. Last night….Real Housewives overload! Does anyone else have a sick obsession with this show? So unbelievably trashy and yet I just can’t. stop. watching. Where do they FIND those people?!

2. I think I like the ‘Tinkerbell’ movies more than my small person. Seriously, shouldn’t life be more like Pixie Hollow??? Your job is to paint ladybugs or make flowers bloom – could that be any more perfect? I am 28 years old and I sit with Tootsie and try to decide what my “fairy talent” would be. Is there a napping talent fairy? Cause I would totally rock at that one.

3. My daughter is currently walking around the house with her Halloween bucket, knocking on cabinet doors saying “Trick or Treat tower”. I have NO idea.

4. The Television Man and I are going to paint our bedroom this weekend. That’s right, we’ve only had paint chips on our wall for a couple of months. Procrastinators UNITE! Tomorrow.

5. We’re going to paint it a dark poop brown. I hope it looks awesome, not horrible. I’ll post some pictures after we get it all finished. There are also new curtain rods to hang. Let’s all just say a little prayer right now that it all goes well. Sweet Television Man is about as handy as a foot. He’s wonderful at a LOT of things but if it includes a drill, well…..that’s an interesting story.

6. I’m slightly terrified that this weekend will end up in divorce. We’re great together unless there are paintbrushes involved. Seriously y’all….pray.

7. Last, but certainly not least, my hair growth experiment has now resulted in a mullet. I am praying through this phase. It’s taking all my strength to not call on the scissors. It’s not pretty people. Not. Pretty.

1 comment:

  1. You love the parenthesis, and I love the ellipsis. Sisters, and their literary devices.

    ReplyDelete